Friday, May 11, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey


If you haven't read this book, seriously, read it.

I have been so turned on by a book in my life. If you like erotica, you will love this.

Incidentally, it has taken a positive effect on my sex life, and Scotty is not complaining. All day yesterday I was so turned on, that I just had to take little breaks from time to time to read the book. I'm not even done with it yet and I am about to buy the next two in the series. I texted Scotty in the afternoon telling him that I was wet and that he better come straight home after work. He did :)

5 comments:

R.A. Buckley Writer said...

Glad you're enjoying it. I've ordered for my wife for Mother's Day and am kind of hoping for the same response.

Anonymous said...

It's a very hot read! Fingers crossed you get the response you desire!

Jack and Jill said...

Thanks for the review. We'd heard so much negativity about the book both from the mainstream press and from our fellow sex bloggers as a whole that we were tempted to read it just to see for ourselves. It's always comforting to get a differing opinion. We're glad that you're enjoying it.

Scotty said...

I'm not a fan of the genre but I can't help but read over Nicole's shoulder. It is some of the best writing I have seen in awhile.(aside from Jack's of course)

Kill Caustic said...

http://www.jest.com/video/174214/gilbert-gottfried-reads-fifty-shades-of-grey