Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TMI Tuesday: The Here and Now





1. Are you wearing any jewelry? What?
I am wearing my engagement ring of course! As well as a Celtic knot ring on my right hand that looks like this --------------------->
Around my neck I am wearing a necklace my mom brought back for me from Alaska. Last, in my ears, in the second holes, I am wearing diamond studs. 
I don't wear jewelry. But I do wear the Bracelet that Nicole gave me.

2. What are you listening to now?

The gentle hum of my tiny desk fan and the clicking of my keyboard. There are muffled voices in the lobby of our building right outside the door and a from time to time I hear a car pass by.
Nicole trying to talk me into seeing a movie.

3. What is the last piece of entertainment media (i.e., cd, download, book, DVD) that you purchased? Do you recommend it?

A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri. I downloaded it to my iPhone on Wednesday.Definitely recommend it. Beautiful song.
Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter  So far it is an awesome book.

4. What kind of undergarments are you wearing right now? Care to post a photo?

I am wearing a nude bra and silky gray panties with lace trim ;) Scotty got a peek before we left the house this morning.
Gray boxer briefs

5. What is your current mood?

BORED. It's very quiet in the office this week.
Tired

6. What is the best looking thing about you today?

My dress. It's new and it's colorful. Everyone has complimented me on it today.
My beard? I dress like a bum at work.

7. Fill in the blank. Tonight I’m looking forward to _____________ .

Snuggling up with Scotty and watching RuPaul's Drag Race.
Apparently seeing a movie w/ Nicole

Bonus: Tell me something good…anything you want to share. Just do it

We found the apartment complex we want to move to! And it's a decent commute for both of us! 
I second her answer

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

We love the Celtic knot ring! Of course we've already seen the engagement ring and we love that too.

I've had a few recommendations about Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I don't read a lot of fiction but I would like to give it a read before the movie comes out.

Sorry to hear about Nicole's boring/quiet week at work. Hope you find something to do to pass the time.

So? Did you guys end up going to see a movie? What did you see?

Congrats again on the new apartment!