Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weekend Roundup: Week 6

Friday:
After work, we went to dinner at a local Seafood restaurant that we will not be returning to. The service was a little less than OK and the food totally sucked. About half way through dinner Scotty realized that he had forgotten his phone at home, so we had to turn around and drive all the way home before going out to Scotty's heterosexual life partner's (HLP) house. The boys doodled around on YouTube for a bit, then Scotty spotted a guitar. He had told me that he played, but I had never heard or seen him play yet. While I didn't completely disbelieve that he could play guitar, I was not aware of how good he actually is. It was cool to see it in person. At one point we went upstairs because HLP's father is a TV producer, and he has won an Emmy. I just had to see this for myself, but I was hesitant to actually hold it, so I didn't. I ended up falling asleep on HLP's couch, so Scotty woke me up and took me home.

Saturday:
Saturday morning Scotty woke up and went to work for several hours, leaving me to sleep in and begin a side project I'm doing to get some extra cash. When he finally got home, we got ready and went over to my gay BFF, Sparkie's house for a Cinco De Mayo dinner. We downed about 4 gallons of the 8 gallon container of Sangria, and munched on all kinds of goodies while playing around on YouTube and Fiverr. We saw some of the most hilarious things that night. Sparkie's partner, we'll call him Chef, gave Scotty some pointers on dealing with indecisive women. Apparently Sparkie and I have a similar problem of not being able to decide on the simplest things, such as where to eat for dinner or what movie to see. Sleepily we made our way home, stopping impulsively to buy a cookie cake from the grocery store, and passed out almost immediately.

Sunday:
Scotty once again, left me sleeping, but this time he went to a car show with HLP for a few hours. Then he came home and we decided to go peruse a few local adult stores and have lunch. We ended up getting a fancy red cock ring with two vibrating bits that you can take out and arrange how you like. When we got home, I worked on the final stages of my side project, and then we tried out our new toy. It was pretty amazing, until the batteries started dying. We were pretty disappointed about that. The batteries should last through at least one sex session right? We rested for a little while, then had another round before falling asleep half naked.


1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

Glad that your weekend went well, and that the health concerns are out of the way, once again allowing you both some fun.

Sorry about the crappy seafood restaurant, and the gutless, short-lived batteries in your new toy. But I'm glad that Scotty wowed you with his guitar playing. I haven't played in years; maybe I should bone up.

Is this the first appearance of Sparkie McFarland on your new blog?