Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TMI Tuesday: M is for Mastubation





1. How often do you masturbate?

I used to masturbate a lot more than I do now. But I would say about once a week at this point. 
I was good for twice a day before Nicole. Now it's switched to twice a day w/ her. But I would say at least 2 or 3 times a week

2. What are you doing to celebrate Masturbation month?

I didn't realize it was Masturbation Month. I am more worried about figuring out what to do for Mother's Day.
Having sex?


3. Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?
a. Yes, it turns me on.
b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.
c. Not really, it’s boring.
d. No, it’s a turn off.
e. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.


A. I like to see Scotty cum. I don't always get to when we have sex, and it's a huge turn on to see him reach climax.
A. Why would you not want to watch your partner play with themselves?


4. Do you let your partner watch you masturbate?
a. Yes, it turns me on to be watched.
b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.
c. No, it’s embarrassing.
d. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.


B. I am getting more and more comfortable with this. I still prefer to do it on my own, but will participate in mutual masturbation from time to time.
B all the way. Masturbation is when I feel it's all about me.


5. Mutual masturbation? Yay or Nay?

Yay! it is a huge turn on and can lead to some really amazing sex.
YAY! I love it


6. If you had an all-expense-paid trip to San Francisco to attend Masturbate-a-thon 2012 would you go and masturbate? Why or Why not?
http://masturbate2012.tumblr.com/The Center for Sex & CultureSunday, May 27, 10am-midnightArrive by 9pm$40 minimum self-sponsorship; or bring sponsorship form with pledgesAll genders, all orientations welcome to explore self-pleasure in a supportive group environment. Check the next newsletter for more detail about this year’s Thon, and join us to Come for a Cause!All donations and pledges support CSC’s operations and programs.
Probably not. I am barely comfortable letting Scotty see my lady bits, much less a room full of people I don't know.
YEP! I think it would be a little weird at first but who knows, I might be in to it.


Bonus: Are you addicted to masturbating?

Nope. I don't "need" to do it, I just like to from time to time.
yes, It's one of the few constants in my life. ;p

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

You guys have such intelligent, common sense attitudes about masturbation. We love knowing how wise-beyond-your-years you both seem to be. You obviously get much pleasure out of not only doing it yourselves, but watching your partner and doing it together. The world needs more well-adjusted people like yourselves.