Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Roundup: Week 5

This weekend was very uneventful sexually due to a minor health issue, that is still cock blocking Scotty as we speak. But we do have some good news!! Read on to find out what it is!

Friday:
I started not to feel well, so I tried to see if I could get an appointment at my doctor's office, but he wasn't going to be in until Tuesday. I'll wait, in the mean time, I'm loading up on cran-grape juice and cranberry pills. Scotty stopped at KFC on his way home. Then we went to visit with Scotty's dad. Dad's girlfriend sent us home with some astrology books on compatibility that seemed really interesting. For the record: I like that kind of stuff, so it's not her way of saying Scotty and I aren't compatible. It had been a long week, and my illness was still bothering me, so we went straight to bed once we were home.

Saturday:
Scotty tried to wake me up at 7:30am... I was not having that, so I grumbled that I was excited about apartment hunting too, but I'd be way more excited around, oh, I don't know, 9am instead. He complied and turned the TV on quietly til I was ready to emerge from underneath the comforter. Scotty had promised me a nice breakfast, so we got dressed and went to Cracker Barrel. Pancakes :)
Then after that, we started by going to a town home that was suggested to us by Scotty's boss. It was horrible and way to far from work for us both. The we began looking at a places we found online. A couple of them ended up being out of our price range and the rest were really crappy and not worth looking into farther. Finally we decided to just drive around a little bit and see what we find. The very first complex we drove into looked really nice. We walked into the leasing office... no one said a word. They were busy with clients, but they could have at least said "Hi, we'll be right with you," or something of that nature. Scotty and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Then sat down to wait. We nearly left, but right as I was about suggested it, a man called us over to his desk. The leasing agent, lets call him Brad, was really nice and very helpful. He gave us 100% of his attention, which is why we were not greeted I assume. I liked that, sorta. Anywho. He made a few suggestions based on our price range and the type of furniture we had. Then Brad took us to view the model of the floor plan we choose. WE LOVED IT! We took home the applications and will be filling them out this week.
After apartment hunting we went to visit with Scotty's grandparents, brother, and nephews. We played and chatted, then finally we had to get home. T was coming over for dinner. I made salads, lasagna, and cheesy garlic bread. It was delicious. Still not feeling well, we just snuggled up and drifted off after T left.

Sunday:
We slept in, even Scotty this time! We had no real plans for the day as we had already decided upon an apartment. I really needed to get my nails done, and was not happy with the nail salon I had been going to, so we looked for a different one. I found one I really like, near the Super Target. Very convenient as I wanted to get a new dress for work as well. I did find a dress and a couple other things. Scotty had a blast playing with things.




After our Target adventure. we went to a late lunch/early dinner at a tex mex place near our house. Scotty loved it cause we got a booth with our own personal TV. Then we went grocery shopping. And finally home. Again, no sexy time, due to my annoying health issue. 

Like I said, sexually boring weekend. Very productive and entertaining in other areas though.

1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

Sounds like a great weekend despite the lack of sexy time! The videos you took at Target were funny, especially the Hulk one. And it's pretty cool to hear your voice. We hope the health issue is resolved soon. And we're very glad to hear about the new apartment!