Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And another thing...

So I've been working on two drafts since we started the blog and its been driving me crazy. I didn't know how I would come off and other pointless feelings about blogging. So what I'm going to do is what I do best. Keep it honest,short, and semi-sweet.

 I love Nicole. That's all I need to know. We haven't been together long but all my feelings are pointing towards soul mate and I'm not afraid to say that. I know she is a little more reserved about telling people what we say behind closed doors and that's fine, but it isn't me.



 Why should I care what others are thinking?  PROBABLY SHOULDN'T
 Am I happy?  YEP
Is she happy?  UH HUH
Do we feel the same for each other? YEAH BUDDY
 yes. yes. yes.

 So that was all yeses and I know that we will make it through everything together. I am not afraid to say that she is my world. have a huge case of the I don't give a damns regarding the feelings of others on my relationship. We win.

 With all of that said I would like to thank you for visiting the blog. I think typing the above has killed the anxiety of blogging about something so personal and I will be posting regularly as well as the couples posts with Nicole.

Keep on keepin' on,
 Scotty

1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

Great post! All that matters is how you feel, and how she feels. Don't worry about being completely open and honest about everything here on the blog. Just make sure that you are open and honest with each other, and it'll be fine.

Looking forward to reading more from you!

-Jack