Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Roundup: Week 3

Friday:
One of Scotty's friends had a birthday dinner. The birthday boy, who I'm not a huge fan of, was trying to convince everyone to go to the strip club, but no one was really game. We ended up just hanging out where our friend L works, waiting for her to get off. Finally we were all super tired and just went home. Well... wen we got home... oh boy. Sometimes, wait no. All the time, Scotty knows just how touch me and kiss me to turn me on and make wet, to make me want him. Orgasms? I had plenty. And Scotty? He had two. In a row. With one climax. TWO. He said that has never happened to him before. I fell asleep satisfied and so did he.

Saturday:
Scotty had to go work, and I tried to sleep in, but it didn't work out that well. I ended up chatting with my landlord and then I settled back down in bed to watch TV. I dozed off for about an hour, but woke up when Scotty called to tell me he was on his way home. So then I got up to shower and get ready to run our errands. When he got home changed clothes and we were on our way. I got my hair cut, then we had our nails done (I got a mani-pedi and Scotty got a pedi), and then we were off to visit my mom and brother. After that it was off to the Mall of Georgia to meet with my brother and some friends for dinner and a movie. Finally home, we snuggled up in bed, too tired to do anything.

Sunday:
We slept in a bit and then got dressed and went out for breakfast. Then SHOPPING! I got a bunch of new stuff, including the ugliest, most comfortable shoes in the world. Then we just hung out with T and L again. Once we got home I had all intentions of going to sleep before midnight. Scotty was snuggly, and then his hands started wandering, which leads to kisses all over my body. And then I was just too wet and turned on that I just had to have him. I haven't cum so much and so hard in my life. Scotty came twice, but this time they were separate sessions. I was praised again because that has only happened a hand full of times and he's not used to a woman wanting him so much.

Amazing weekend. Jealous?

4 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your site design!!!

sgrmse.blogspot
xx

Jack and Jill said...

The mention of Scotty's multiples really resonated with me. I'd heard about men having honest-to-goodness multiple orgasms before, and I found the idea intriguing, even though it's generally been the exclusive domain of women. As I have very little refractory period and can often have several in a short period of time, I never thought of it as something on which I was missing out, but I was still curious. Then, one night a couple months ago Jill gave me two. It was a strange feeling as I'd never experienced it before, it was a huge surprise as I wasn't expecting it, neither of us knows exactly how it happened, and we've not yet been able to replicate the experience.

Glad you both had such a fun weekend!

-Jack (and Jill)

Scotty said...

Thank you so much. I wish I could take more credit for it. It was all Nicole. I made the banner.

Scotty said...

It was an amazing feeling that I hope is reproduced. I can't explain the things this woman does to me.