Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Love, Hate, and Guilty Secrets


Today’s fun TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by Jz from “A Reluctant Bitch” blog. Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Love, Hate, and Guilty Secrets. We never mind telling people about things we love or hate, but how about the things we love, but would hate for anyone to find out about?

Well, it’s time to free yourself of that fear!

For each of the categories below, list one thing you love, one that you hate, and then, take a deep breath and tell us something you hate to admit you love.

Really.
You’ll feel better for it!

Nicole's Answers Scotty's Answers

1. Food
I love Chocolate.
          Peanut butter
I hate Peppers of any kind.  
          I got nothing
My guilty secret is that I can eat an entire can of Lays Stax in one day (not it one sitting). 
                             I will eat an entire 1lb. bag of cheese cubes before I realize.



2. Apparel
I love Shoes and Dresses 
          Shoes and Ties
I hate Horizontal Stripes 
         V-Neck T-shirts and Skinny Jeans
My guilty secret is that I would rather wear one of Scotty's old T-shirts than a sexy tank top to bed.
                              I only wear one brand,style,and color of boxers




3. Books
I love Jane Austen novels
          Science Fiction


I hate non-fiction political crap
          Teeny bopper love stories


My guilty secret is  that I have read the Twilight Saga... multiple times... and loved it.
                              Hers is guilty enough for both of us!




4. Songs
I love songs that I can relate to.
          Almost everything
I hate not being able to understand what the artist is saying.
          noise not music
My guilty secret is that I actually like Just Bieber's new song "Boyfriend"
                              I love 60's and 70's love songs.




5. Movie
I love Pride and Prejudice. It's my absolute favorite movie.
          Anything that has Kevin Smith
I hate horror/scary movies
          Same  really.
My guilty secret is I am collecting all the hand drawn animated Disney movies for my future children.
                             I've seen the Notebook and I really do enjoy it



6. TV Show
I love GCB on Sunday nights, as well as Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
          The Big Bang Theory,Eureka!,Sanctuary....Geek TV really
I hate that I always forget when my shows come on without a reminder on my phone.
          Trashy reality television 
My guilty secret is I watch marathons of America's Next Top Model and RuPaul's Drag Race whenever I can.
                             I like to watch hoarders and Intervention marathons 



7. Celebrity Crush
I love to watch a shirtless Channing Tatum in Nicholas Sparks movies.
          Gwen Stefani
I hate Lady Gaga and all her crazy antics.
         Reality tv stars
My guilty secret is I wish I could be a guest host on my favorite morning radio show and become a local celebrity and have everyone crush on me.
                             no clue


8. Music Group
I love Hanson :) Yep. Don't judge me!
          Blink-182
I hate Sugarland
          Greenday
My guilty secret is I still listen to my old Nsync albums from time to time. I know all the words :)
                              I do know a few boy band songs


9. Sports Team
I love the Braves! 
          Atlanta Falcons
I hate the Yankees :( boooooo
         New Orleans Saints
My guilty secret is <3 Red Sox :) 
                               Boston Red Sox




Bonus:
Sex Position or Sex Act or fetish
I love to be taken from behind (ie: doggy style or bent over the bed)
          Doggy Style
I hate anal... it's an exit, not an entrance.
          ?????
My guilty secret is I get off from Scotty climaxing.
                             I like a little pain



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

3 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Great answers, guys! Very revealing. It's cool to get a sense of what you both are really like.

We love that Scotty enjoys wearing ties. So many guys whose blogs we read listed ties as their "I hate" answer. I've always liked them, and figured that if I was getting dressed up I might as well wear a tie. I guess it helps that I've never had a job where I had to wear a tie day in and day out. That, and I look pretty good in one.

Nicole's guilty secret answer to #7 is awesome. That's a great aspiration! We think that if it's something you really want to do, you could make it happen!

Your answers to the bonus were pretty freakin' hot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! As always, we love to hear your feedback and are glad you are enjoying our blog :)

Anonymous said...

1. "You got chocolate in my peanut butter". Remember that Reece's cup commercial?
OMG, an entire bag of cheese cubes would bind you up for weeks

2. "I only wear one brand, style, and color of boxers"

This post is worthless without pics ;p

3. Hahaha! @Scotty on Nicole's guilty secret.

4. Nicole is starting to have a lot to be guilty for and hold in secret :D :D

5. Notebook is a very good movie. Unfairly labelled a "chick flick". It's much too deep for that.

6. I used to watch Eureka! Is that still on?

3. LOL..to Hanson. Oh Nicole honey...

Just kidding. Someone listed MMMbop as their guilty secret song. I agree. That song is just so happy, you have to bop and sing along.


Bonus: Yes! Anything from behind. You two are a great match.

Loved your TMI answers. Have a great rest of the week.

-H