Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend Roundup Week 4

Friday:
After work we went over to my mother's house for dinner and to play cards. We all got a little tipsy, but we had loads of fun. Scotty and I got home too late and we were far too tired to have sex, so we just snuggled up and went to sleep.

Saturday:
Scotty didn't have to work this weekend, so we slept in a little. When we did wake up Scotty complained that we hadn't properly consummated our engagement, and began to kiss and lightly caress my body,removing my soft cotton pajamas to open the path for his lips. His fingers roamed my skin, sliding over my nipples, my hips, my ass, my legs, and finally my pussy. It was warm and wet, ready for his touch. He guided me to orgasm with the flick of his fingers, then again with his tongue before he entered me and gave me a few more before his intense climax that filled me up and soaked my panties that were promptly put back on after our love making.
"What do you want to do today?" he asks as we're laying nearly naked among the mess of sheets, blankets, and pillows on our bed. "I dunno." I responded breathlessly.

We had to pick up a package at the post office, so we did get up and get going soon. Then his mother called and we met her and her boyfriend for lunch. "We're going to the Dogwood Festival down in Piedmont Park," she says to me over fried chicken and macaroni and cheese, "You wanna go with us?" I swallowed a bite of mashed potatoes, "Sure!" I looked over to Scotty, "You wanna go honey?" "I guess so." He responded, paying more attention to the barbecue ribs on his plate. After we finished eating, we piled up in the car and headed down to the city. It was cool seeing all the local art booths, but the funnel cake was by far my favorite thing about the festival.

When we finally got home, we settled in to have pizza and watch TV and drift off to sleep.

Sunday:
Scotty woke me up again with morning sex and then he was off to the car meet down at the baseball stadium with his buddies. I stayed in bed watching TV and reading. When Scotty got home, we talked about the offer my landlord had made us versus moving to an apartment complex. After going over our finances a little bit and the pros and cons of each option, we decided that we are moving into a new apartment. This means, a FULL kitchen :) and no crazy house guest.

Happy with our decision and all the hype and excitement over our recent engagement, I woke Scotty back up after we had gotten in bed for some celebratory sex. He protested at first saying it was too late and he was tired, but after a tiny bit of coaxing, he was right on board for a quickie. Then sleep came easy for us both, not just him.




1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

This was, as usual, a very exciting and vivid recap of your weekend. You use detail to your advantage, and your writing skill really shines through. We enjoyed reading about the food you ate at lunch with Scotty's mom - we love Southern cuisine - and needless to say we got a sexy thrill out of imagining your lovemaking. We are excited about your impending move, especially as it means no crazy house guest! We're glad you both had such a fun weekend!