Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Roundup: Week 1

Let's start the week with a recap of our weekend!

Friday Night:
Scotty met me at one of my favorite shopping spots, I was able to find a complete new outfit, a shirt, and two pairs of shoes for work. Scotty decided that he needed to get some personal items to keep at my house since he's sleeping over so often. It's way easier than lugging his stuff around all the time. I think I'm gonna have to make room for him in my closet. Or maybe he'll just re-do my closet for me and then it will be easier to organize and make space. *hint hint - wink wink* After shopping we went to dinner at one of my favorite Italian restaurant, unfortunately we were rushed through our meal, so the experience was so not enjoyable. Finally we got back to my apartment and began to relax. We settled down, then got ourselves riled up again. I wasn't complaining, and I slept really well all cuddled up with him.


Saturday:
I slept in, but poor Scotty couldn't. He did continue to snuggle me until I awoke. When I did, he started playing and soon I was fully awake and with spasms of pleasure rolling through my body. Afterward, we decided we wanted cracker barrel for breakfast, so we got dressed and were out the door. After breakfast I had to go help Mr. Big's mom pack up his things to send them to California. Mr. Big is one of my very best friends, and he just got a job out there. It was hard to watch her go through his things and box them up, she is trying so hard to be strong. I sat and visited with her for a little while when we were through, and she gave me a beautiful angel. Around 5pm I was ready to get home. Scotty and I were supposed to go to dinner with his friends, T & L. So I rushed home to shower and change, only Scotty was running late. I was nearly asleep by the time he arrived and was quite cranky at first, but he soon got me out of my funk and we had a good night out. We were too tired to do anything but sleep when we got home.

Sunday:
We (read: I) slept in again and was gently awoken by a snuggly Scotty. I had had lunch with my mom on Friday and she invited me over for dinner Sunday, and said that i could bring Scotty. We lazed around for a few hours, then Scotty had his way with me and we rushed out the door. We weren't as late as we though we were, so we stopped at the store and I bought him a new shirt (cause I'm an awesome girlfriend like that) and he got a new hat (that is absolutely so sexy on him). Then we went on to my mom's. She absolutely adored him. So did her husband. We played card games and drank beer until about 10pm. Then we finally decided it was time to go. Scotty drove us home and I told him all about my mom liking him and that she could already tell he was falling in love with me. He snuggled me all night again (just the way I like it). 

Stay Tuned each Monday for our weekend adventures!

1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

Having recently ceased writing the weekly feature that inspired your Weekend Roundup, we are beyond thrilled that you are continuing it. We like the way you've separated the weekend into three headings; it gives the Roundup a nicely-organized feel.

Shortly after Jill and I started dating, we picked up a cheap, IKEA-style nightstand for her bedroom since I, too, was staying over so frequently. I'd still pack a bag with clothes and bring it with me for a few more months, but eventually everything went in there. Your mention of making room for Scotty in your closet reminded us of that.

All told, sounds like you both had a great weekend. It's nice to see that the Weekend Roundup will be a regular feature.