Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Roundup: Week 2

Friday:
After a very long week, with all kinds of crazy unplanned events, we decided that we just wanted to come home and do nothing. Well, that didn't happen. I got home before Scotty and my landlord had brought me my mail. One of the items I ordered from Amazon came in; a bracelet for Scotty. It wasn't supposed to come in until Monday or Tuesday, so I decided to give it to him for Easter. Only I couldn't wait that long :) So as soon as he got home and told him I had a surprise for him. He loved it! Scotty Doesn't usually wear jewelry, but he wears this piece every day.
Our plans for Saturday required nicer clothes that what Scotty has stowed at my house, so we made a trip over to his house to get a few things. We visited with his family and he showed off his bracelet. Then we went to dinner and finally home to relax before bed.

Saturday:
Scotty had to work, so he got up before me and I slept in much later than I wanted to and awoke to an email from my boss. I needed to re-scan some documents, so I got up and rushed over to the office. Then off to my mothers to color Easter Eggs with my grandparents. Scotty got off early and was able to make it to momma's just in time to wrap up coloring eggs. Dinner was delicious, then we hunted eggs. After that, we went out for a friend's birthday. It was at a Karaoke bar. We had so much fun with the amazing song choices and drunk singing.
Soon we were headed home cause we were both tired. The plan was to go right to sleep, but that didn't happen. Scotty has wandering hands, and I like to be touched, so that leads to sex. Neither of us complained, and we both slept well.

Sunday:
We (read: I) slept in, or at least I tried to; Scotty's wandering hands again. Apparently I mumbled for him to "try again at like 10 o'clock, I told you I wanted to sleep in." I barely remember this, but he did roll over and we both fell back asleep. He finally did wake me up and we had a Easter sex. Then it was off to Scotty's Granny's house for an Easter cookout. Once we were back home Scotty fell asleep cuddled up with me on the couch. I nudged him awake and then we snuggled up and fell asleep.



I love spending my weekends with Scotty. He makes me so happy.


1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

We got a laugh out of "try again at like 10 o'clock". We've both been there. Nowadays, if we wait until ten, we've probably missed our shot because there's a baby who wants to climb into bed with her Mommy and Daddy. Total mood-killer. :)

Sounds like you both had a great weekend spent with family and friends. Ours was nowhere near as laid back as yours sounds, but we still had fun, and ate well.

Glad you're so happy with Scotty. You certainly deserve it.